This page should cover gameplay basics and link to advanced ones.
How much does my stat progress when I succeed, or fail, a challenge?
Change points for challenges (failure/success):
- straightforward (91-100%): 1/1
- low-risk (81-90%), very modest (71-80%): 1/2
- modest (61-70%): 1/2
- chancy (51-60%): 1/2
- very chancy (41-50%): 1/3
- tough (31-40%) : 2/4
- high-risk (11-30%) : 3/5
- almost impossible (0-10%): 4/6
Remember: this are change points - and not score progression. So succeeding a high-risk Persuasive challenge with Persuasive 81 will not improve my Persuasive to 85.
You require 3 change points to get from level 2 to 3; 4 change points to get from level 3 to 4; etc. You can see partial progress to the next level by the size of the red bars.
What are the odds of a matter of luck?
A matter of luck challenges:
- a sure thing, or is it? - 90% (?) you can be unlucky here
- pretty good odds - 70% (?)
- it could go either way - 50%?
- the odds are against you here - 30% (?)
- a long shot…but you might win. - 10% (?)
page revision: 21, last edited: 12 Feb 2014 04:18