Come to Fallen London
Fallen London is the name of a social, turn-based browser game produced by Failbetter Games Ltd. using their StoryNexus platform. It was originally called Echo Bazaar. We use both names on this wiki.
The goal of this wiki is to organize the world of Fallen London; provide guides and hints; catalog the results of the choices you make. You won't find big dumps of all the in-game text here — if you want that, you might as well just play the game! — but most all storylets and items are summarized here.
A wiki is a public collaboration project — it relies on contributions from YOU to keep it up to date! Any information you can add is appreciated. If you're new to the site, check out How To Edit Pages for a starting point. Even if you're an experienced editor you'll also want to read Failbetter's rules for wiki editing.
Current wiki editing projects:
- We are behind in much of the new content available. If you see a glaring omission (and it's not part of the wiki-restricted content, feel free to add it (or start a guide)!
- Fallen London main page: fallenlondon.storynexus.com (www.fallenlondon.com also works)
- Failbetter Homepage | Blog | Official Community Forum
- Twitter: @EchoBazaar (game announcements, etc.)
Press - reviews and such
- Horror Meets Shopping at the Echo Bazaar at The Escapist: an article and interview with the PMs.
- OneLargePrawn has a brief review… But it mentions the wiki, so we link it.
- Taymar posted this review for MMORPG Info.
- Impressions: Fallen London from Rock Paper Shotgun.
Cool Swag for sale!
- The official Echo Bazaar merchandise store has opened once more. You may find it here.
- In addition: Delicious Wallpaper
A note on spoilers
This is a wiki meant purely for informative purposes. As such, where there may be spoilers to certain plot threads or methods of obtaining certain items or qualities. It is possible, even likely, that we will NOT provide any warning. Consider this your spoiler warning. Nevertheless, we have taken the position that it is better to spoiler info when it is feasible to do so and when info may significantly detract from your enjoyment of the game. Spoilers usually look something like: